Denina Bautti (she/her), DBA Sage Action Consulting, guides trauma-informed and healing-centered practices and processes. She provides virtual and in-person spaces for individuals and groups to learn, connect, and grow. Denina loves listening to and collecting stories and believes storytelling is key for personal and collective recovery and healing.
Denina has worked with all levels of staff (line, middle, executive), youth and families in the child welfare system and juvenile justice system, those in D&A and mental health recovery, those with LGBTQIA lived experience and their allies, educators, and students in middle school, high school, and college.
See what others have said about Sage Action Consulting.
Learn more about Sage Action Consulting’s services:
Sage Action Consulting has worked with:
- Angels Place, Inc.
- Beacon Health Options of Pennsylvania
- Butler County Human Services
- Central PA PRSA (Public Relations Society of America)
- Forest-Warren Human Services
- Greene County Human Services
- Karns City Area School District Jr./Sr. High School
- Keystone Crisis Intervention Team (KCIT)
- Lawrence County Drug and Alcohol Commission, Inc.
- Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations (PANO)
- PennSERVE, AmeriCorps, PA Department of Labor & Industry
- Potter County Human Services
- Rational Unicorn Legal Services
- Slippery Rock Area School District
- Venango County Human Services
- Washington Drug and Alcohol Commission, Inc. (WDAC)
- WV Department of Health and Human Resources, Office of Maternal, Child and Family Health